Monday, December 10, 2012

10 things about me

1. I love technology especially stuff about robots.  I'm extremely interested with robots who can achieve human-like capabilities and one of the greatest and most versatile robot is of course my favorite Honda Aino.

2. I love to play music by ear and without score sheets.  Funny how i developed this habit, I started learning classical piano when i was 10 and had learn to play music by only score sheets and nothing else.  It struck me so hard when I could not play even a birthday song at my cousin's birthday party when I was a grade 5.  From then I have learn to play by ear and learn to recognize songs play their chord patterns and progression. Now, I'm quite glad to say that I can indeed play by ear and will of course improve my skills to greater heights.

3.  I am a huge fan of both Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein.  Think that the theory of relativity is boring? Well, read some books my friend=) Its extremely fascinating I can say.  Things like String Theories, Big Bang, different dimensions, dark matter, worm hole, gravitons. Wow I can do this all day.

4.  May be weird for a guy but I appreciate and enjoy poetry a lot.  Whether its in english, malay or mandarin , I love to ponder over poetry and classic stories of all sorts.  I had even tried to write my own pieces of poems. hehe=) I may not be Shakespeare but I am certainly learning and enjoying poetry very much.

5. I hate doing housework. Who doesn't? Especially hate it when I have to do it and my siblings don't.

6. I prefer sentimental and more emotional movies than just plain action movies.

7.  I love youtube. And i watch viral videos all day long.

8.  I think I can call myself a public transport expert as I have used all the types of public transport and successfully decipher all the routes and shortcuts of the whole system.

9.  I am a smart phone expert and can talk to you about mobile phone operating system all day long. Androids, IOS, webos, and so on.

10.  I love discovery channel, Nat Geo and other documentary channels. Go man vs wild, mythbuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment