Thursday, August 28, 2014

Things that matters

I received an email asking me to think of something that matters to me a lot.  I started thinking about it and wonder what was really important to me.  At first i could not choose anything as I was always a happy-go-lucky kind of person who never really stop and appreciate a "thing".  Well I were to really answer this question, it would be my hand.  Yes my hands matter to me the most, more than my eyes, ears, mouth.  When I started to think about everything that I enjoy doing in life, I realise that it is because I have a pair of hands that I am able to do what I am doing.  I thank God so much that he gave me a pair of perfect hands with ten awesome fingers, I simply could never imagine how my life would be if I woke up one day without my hands.  I love to play music, of course not on a CD-player or anything but with my hands.  It's the one thing that I would never give up on.  I love touching the keys of the piano, hitting in hardly, softly producing the dynamics of the song.  I am in total peace when I'm playing the piano, every key that i struck is some kind of reminder that I am so lucky to have my hands.  My hands, such a wonderful thing.  Call me weird but I love it when people praise me of what i can do with my hands. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment